Thursday, January 30, 2014

Here's A Tool To Unite Your Team At The Beginning Of A Meeting

I'm always looking for great new ways to unite my team right at the outset of meetings and rehearsals. My team members all come in carrying the world on their shoulders. So I like to do a good icebreaker. It's not that they need to get to know each other. They're all very close. What they need is something to bring them together. 

One of the best ways to help people set their troubles aside is to get them laughing. Last night at rehearsal with my praise team, I showed them this clip from the Bad Lip Reading Youtube channel. There are dozens of other great Youtube videos. So it's a good idea to keep your eyes open to what's going viral. 


If you're having trouble viewing this video, click here.

Of course funny videos aren't the only way to build unity. What do you do to rally your team at the beginning of a meeting or rehearsal?

0 comments:

Post a Comment