Sunday, January 12, 2014

This Is The Week [Announcement]

I couldn't be more excited for this week. Right now my editor is working with the final draft of my new ebook Good Fight. Today, I'll get together with a good friend and graphic artist to format the content into a book. Then on Wednesday, I have the chance to send a free copy of the book to you.


I wrote Good Fight for people who have experienced tension and conflict on their teams (which is everybody) and who like what they read on my blog. For that reason, there's only one way to get your copy. It's free to anyone who signs up to receive email updates from me. You can sign up by clicking here and your free copy will be automatically reserved for you.

If you've already signed up for updates. You can expect an email with your copy this Wed, Jan. 15th.

0 comments:

Post a Comment