Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Free eBook

I am a church leader with a pretty passionate personality. And I've been doing it since I was very young. In fact, at one point I led a team where I had volunteers who were two and even three times my age. So I've experienced team conflict before. 



If there's not conflict on your team, it's only because no one's talking about it out loud. Tension arises any time people work together. Any married couple can tell you that. The way you meet that tension has everything to do with how you'll come out on the other side. If you face conflict the way most people do, it'll perpetuate the tension and only serve to burn you out. 

There is, however, an approach to conflict that not only works, but empowers you and your team in the process. That's exactly what Good Fight is about. I wrote it for the same reason I write this blog: It's a resource for leaders and team members want to discover more potential in themselves. For that reason, you'll get your free copy when you sign up for email updates from me, which you can do by clicking here.  




They say not to judge a book by it's cover, but obviously everyone does. So here's the cover, though about a thousand times more effort went into the content. 


I finished the editing process for the book a couple days ago. Today, I'm just beginning to feel like my feet are touching the ground again. It was boat loads of fun to write. Of course, my hope is that you'll have just as much fun reading it. If you haven't signed up for email updates and you'd like to, you can do so by clicking the sign up button below. And you'll immediately receive your free digital edition of Good Fight.



0 comments:

Post a Comment