Thursday, January 9, 2014

Tim Harris Instantly Became My Hero. After 2 Minutes, He'll Be Yours Too! [Video]

I began this blog with the purpose of encouraging and challenging leaders to discover more potential in their lives. So I love writing about people who are accomplishing great things, and showing everyone what one person can be capable of. 


My wife showed this to me the other night. As I watched it, two things completely blew me away. First, I was blown away to see that AOL still exists. Secondly, I was completely inspired by Tim Harris' capacity for genuine Love. More than any CEO, Mega-Church Pastor, Author, Sports Figure, or Celebrity, this guy is an excellent example to follow. 


At one point, Tim says, "We are a gift to the world." He couldn't be more right. And he's proof of his own words. 


If you're having trouble viewing this video, you can get to it by clicking here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment