Tuesday, April 22, 2014

It's Not Too Late To Do The Most Important Thing Post Easter

Like most church leaders, I invested a considerable amount of time in pumping my team up for our Easter services. I worked hard to encourage them and  regularly cast the vision.



Then Easter Sunday came and went. Of course, it was a total blur for everyone. When it was all said and done, I was exhausted,  and ready to go home and pass out. But I didn't leave the church without doing the one important thing that is so good for my team. I sat down in my office and made a short video thanking them for all of their hard work. You can watch what I sent them below.



If your team worked hard this Easter and you haven't been intentional about thanking them yet, it's not too late. Send a quick email, or mass text, or pick up the phone and make some calls. But let them know how awesome they are for pouring themselves out, and remind them that God is using them.

Question: What's one thing your team did an outstanding job on this Easter?

0 comments:

Post a Comment